Recognizing climate change is the single greatest threat to our planet, Pana LCE has constructed a durable investment management company that proves that impact and capitalism are not mutually exclusive.
The new climate economy is the growth story of the 21st century. No less than 100 trillion dollars is needed to transition the global economy to reduce emissions and reduce the impact of climate.
Pana LCE is positioned for long term success
- Institutional platform with a full team serving global family offices, endowments, and institutional clients
- 100% employee-owned
- ESG and WBE (Women Business Enterprise) Certified
- UN PRI, SDG, IFC Impact, GRESB, SASB Certified
- Solely dedicated to carbon-efficient, private and public investments
Experience spanning four decades of real asset investment within our target sectors, Energy, Water, Waste, and Agriculture.
We focus on investments from venture to operational that create a glide path to reduce many carbon-intensive products and services and deliver portfolio benefits including:
- Diversification of existing real assets or core infrastructure portfolios
- Non-correlation to broad market indices
- Inflation protection
Unlock the power
There are multiple ways to unlock the power of Pana LCE:
Fund I, LP
Each offers investors access our platform, proprietary tools, and portfolio management expertise including:
- Transparent and proven ESG process
- Pana Network Tool – PNT TM
- Pana Risk Score – PRS TM
- Access to Pana LCE research, portfolio management teams, and independent views
- Access to Pana LCE open architecture for investments and risk management
- Custom monitoring and reporting
Turning aspiration into action
Our firm, strategy, and actions are guided by these core tenets every day:
Embedded within every facet of the Pana LCE platform
As a fiduciary, partner, and firm in our investment process
Of thoughts and perspectives that can be implemented to achieve better investment outcomes
Fervor for our investors, peers, and partners and a zeal for our core values and mission
What makes Pana LCE Different?
Experience, relationships and expertise that set us apart:
With 30 years of relationships, we get invited into the key technology-led deals
At Bankers Trust/Deutsche, Enron, CS, BNPP, Carlyle, and Lazard, we have financed projects, provided debt facilities, taken companies to IPO, and hedged commodity supply contracts
Our commodity trading roots enable us to understand top down and bottom up risks, classify them, and manage them.
Real Assets PM Experience
We’ve managed equity and debt portfolios and have proven to deliver on stated IRRs and tenors.
We are all analysts and have 30 years of experience modeling the first companies in the LCE space.